torsdag 13 augusti 2009

Lite mer om Dave!!


Här har ni yttligare lite information om den nya amerikanen. Dave och Daren kommer till Sverige och Jönköping den 7 September.

1, When did you start play bandy? and why?
- I tried playing bandy for the first time about 4 years ago at an indoor bandy tournament in my home town of Duluth, Minnesota. A guy that I play hockey with invited me to come play and I loved it! Bandy is so much faster than hockey and I caught on right away.

2, How does it feel to move too sweden for some month and play bandy?
- I'm very excited and somewhat nervous to come over to Sweden for 6 months. I think its going to be a great experience and a good opportunity for me to improve at bandy and meet some new people. I'm nervous because this is a brand new experience for me. I have never been away from home for this long.

3, Who do you think is the biggest bandy person in the world?
- Its hard to choose THE biggest bandy player in the world, but I like watching Sergei Lomanov the most. He is such an explosive skater.

4, What makes you to a good bandy player?
- I'm a good bandy player because I always am in position, I'm a strong skater, and I never give up.

5, 5 things that you are going to bring, who don´t have anything to do whit bandy.
- I'm definitely bringing my laptop and ipod. I'd be lost without those two thing. I'm also thinking about bringing an Xbox and lots of books. Thats only 4 things, but I can't think of anything else!

And some fast questions:

Beer or Milk? Beer
Dog or Cat? Dog
Out on the pub or home relaxing in the sofa? Out on the pub
Edsbyn or Hammarby? Hammaby
Winter or summer? Summer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar